Check the bottom of the post for info on how to enter the Blog-Warming Giveaway, Take 2.
Last week, seven adults took one two-year old to SeaWorld San Diego.
My nephew had never been to the place of Shamu and dolphin shows and he enjoyed every minute of it. As his auntie, I learned a lot about what it takes to keep a munchkin happy and entertained during an all-day theme park adventure.
1) Furry characters must be greeted.
2) Moving on to the next exhibit cannot happen until goodbyes are said.
3) It is more fun to play with Daddy’s phone than to watch the Shamu show.
4) When it comes to lunch, cupcakes are better than chicken nuggets.
5) Sometimes, you just need to stand back and watch the world go by.
6) A little water never hurt anyone.
7) There’s always time to play I-Spy.
8) The fun is not forgotten after you move on to another activity.
9) It’s ok to play and not purchase.
10) When the day is over, it’s over.
Now that I’ve done my fair share of auntie-bragging, it’s your turn! I hereby announce the Blog-Warming Giveaway, Take 2.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all for playing!
I still have one more prize pack that needs a good home. To win, like this post and leave a comment about something you’ve learned from a child or children. They can be funny, serious, strange, or downright “kids say the darndest things!”
Fine Print: The contest is open until Thursday at 3pm (PST). All entries received after the 3pm deadline will not be considered. Winners will be announced on Friday. If you are uncomfortable with leaving a comment, you may email me your story or send me a Facebook message.
Good luck to everyone!