As a curious creature, there are so many aspects of the human experience that boggle my mind. Through Defining Wonderland, I hope to pose questions, tell stories, and offer words of wisdom that I have gathered throughout this strange thing we call life. I hope you will enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.
Now, a little about me…
The palest California girl you should ever meet, I was born and raised in the Golden State. Days at Disneyland or taking the road I’ve not traveled make me happy. I am a financial manager by day and wonder every day how someone who loves reading and writing ended up working as a bean counter. I enjoy traveling to foreign places, cooking scrumptious foods for friends and family, spoiling my two kitties, Baxter and Lila, and loving a misunderstood dog named Jake the Worm (no wonder he’s misunderstood!).
Some random facts about me:
- I can only snap with my left hand, though I’m right-handed.
- Two of my letters to the editor have been published in People Magazine.
- I am a trained Wish Granter and have the badge to prove it.
- If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be a Breakfast Jack.
- I am an only child with four siblings.
- Even though I’ve willingly jumped out of a plane twice, I hate climbing ladders.
Thanks for stopping by and welcome to Defining Wonderland!