To protect the identities of my friends and family, I have decided to name them after TV show characters. I’m not crazy, but some of them are. Ok, I am too.
Behold, the citizens and tourists (those mentioned only once or twice) of Wonderland:
- Ares – ex-boyfriend
- Bree Van de Kamp – Sister, married to Orson, mother to Andrew
- Carol Brady – aunt, married to Mike, mother to Greg
- Chrissy Snow – mother of Darrin and Bree, my “stepmom”
- Darrin Stephens – Brother #1, married to Samantha, father to Tabitha and Adam
- Fez – on-and-off friend I sort of dated
- The Fonz – my mentor of all things
- George O’Malley – former friend who fell in love with me
- Hawkeye – my favorite drinking buddy
- Jackie Burkhart – former friend
- Janice Soprano – former friend I met in college
- Kelly Taylor – childhood friend
- Kermie – guy I dated, but wasn’t that interested in
- Mr. Big – guy I know off of dating websites, though never met in person
- Popeye – friend, married to Olive Oyl
- Rickie Vasquez – childhood best friend, often referred to as my gay husband
- Rose Nylund – my dearest friend
- Wilma Flintstone – gal pal, married to Fred
- Zack Morris – Brother #2
If you don’t know who any of these characters are, I suggest you get to googling.
*Please note: this list will be updated as more citizens are introduced.